Technical and Design Specification Of The Helical Gears:
- Designed to transmit motion & power between either parallel or right angle shafts (90°, non-intersecting), which rotates in the opposite direction
- Dimensional accuracy
- Durable & ideal for high load applications
- Optimum performance
- helical gears are used in Industrial Gearsboxes, Automobiles, elevators, conveyors, compressors & blowers etc.
- Double Helical gears are placed in V shape as two mirrored helical gears joined together. The mirrored arrangement revokes net axial thrust as each half of gear thrusts in opposite direction.
- To operate in rotational directions, Double Helical gears are extended in two possible arrangements for oppositely oriented helical gears/gear faces, one stable and the other unstable.